Who is the course for?
This accredited qualification is intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (for example a workshop, classroom or other training environment).
What is the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement?
This course enables the student to understand how to assess competence in the work environment as well as teaching them the practices and principles of assessment. The course is intended for anyone who assesses progress in their work environment such as in schools, and offices.
We facilitate the course via email support which allows you to work through the course at your own pace with easy access to our tutors.
You can complete this course within 1 month if you chose our fast track option, however there will be an additional charge for the fast track assessment service.
What is involved?
There are 3 mandatory units in the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement. These are:
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
- Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
- You will be assessed through a series of questions to assess your knowledge
- Unit 2 will be directly assessed through you demonstrating your ability to practically assess learners in a work environment and producing the required evidence through work products
- Unit 3 will be directly assessed through you demonstrating your ability to practically assess learners in a classroom environment you will be required to produce the required evidence through work products
- You will also be observed for units 2 and 3
There are two ways you can pay for this course via the tabs given below:
- Pay in Full – £380
- Pay via monthly instalments – Registration – £50 Course fees – £330
Save money by paying in full !
By paying in full, you can save money and get started on your course right away. Once your payment is processed, we would add you as a learner to our system and one of our advisors would contact you straight away with your login details and your password, so you can start accessing your course materials right away.