Out of stock
This accredited qualification is intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (for example a workshop, classroom or other training environment).
WHAT IS THE LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN ASSESSING VOCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT?
This course enables the student to understand how to assess competence in the work environment as well as teaching them the practices and principles of assessment. The course is intended for anyone who assesses progress in their work environment such as in schools, and offices.
We facilitate the course via email support which allows you to work through the course at your own pace with easy access to our tutors.
You can complete this course within 1 month if you chose our fast track option, however there will be an additional charge for the fast track assessment service.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
There are 3 mandatory units in the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement. These are:
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
- Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
- You will be assessed through a series of questions to assess your knowledge
- Unit 2 will be directly assessed through you demonstrating your ability to practically assess learners in a work environment and producing the required evidence through work products
- Unit 3 will be directly assessed through you demonstrating your ability to practically assess learners in a classroom environment and producing the required evidence through work products
- You will also be observed for units 2 and 3
- Classroom based – Romford
- Other locations may be available for group booking only