iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF).
This is iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the care and management of Diabetes that is governed by Ofqual.
This knowledge only qualification is designed for learners who want to work in a health care setting and wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of diabetes management. It is also relevant for those with a close friend or relative suffering with this condition and want to better s
This iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF) develops knowledge and understanding of the different types of Diabetes; prevention and early intervention type 2 diabetes; the initial care of diabetes and the treatment and management of diabetes.
The purpose of this qualification is to help learners into, or progress within, employment in the healthcare or social care sectors in a variety of job roles where an understanding of the care and management of diabetes is required. The qualification can be taken to support progression into further learning within the Health and Social Care sector. The qualification aims to: provide an understanding of the different types of diabetes and how they can occur develop awareness of how the onset of Type 2 diabetes can be delayed with lifestyle changes develop understanding of diabetes diagnosis and initial care develop understanding of on-going care and treatment of diabetes to control blood sugar levels.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 1
in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 19+ years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and management of Diabetes online via our e-portfolio platform and email support.
What is our assessment method?
- Portfolio of Evidence
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF).
Guided Learning hours
These hours are made up of all contact time. guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecture. supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate providers of education or training. Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 110.
The qualification is suitable for learners 19 years of age and above
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Common Health Conditions
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
Why choose us?
Qualified Assessor, as the best care manager trainers, we offer the Online iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF) courses. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specializing in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 iCQ training.
|Understand the prevention and early intervention of Type 2 diabetes||D/617/8771||2||20||3||Mandatory|
|2 Understand the primary care and detection of diabetes||H/617/8772||2||30||4||Mandatory|
|Understand the treatment and management of diabetes||K/617/8773||2||30||4||Mandatory|