iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health (RQF).
This is iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health that is governed by Ofqual.
This qualification is for those who are relatively inexperienced in the subject and will develop their awareness of nutrition and health.
This level 2 award in Nutrition and Health is designed for learners who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of nutrition and healthy eating. It is relevant to those wishing to pursue a career in the role of nutrition and healthy eating and promoting the same in a domestic or healthcare setting.
This nationally recognized qualification iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health (RQF), is designed to increase your knowledge of nutrition and health. It covers factors such as healthy eating, weight management, nutrition in relation to eating disorders, and safe cooking in a home setting.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 1
in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 19+ years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health online via our e-portfolio platform and email support.
What is our assessment method?
- Portfolio of Evidence
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification iCQ Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health (RQF).
Guided Learning hours
These hours are made up of all contact time. guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecture. supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate providers of education or training. Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 132.
The qualification is suitable for learners 19 years of age and above
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Health and Nutrition Care assistants
- Health and Nutrition support workers
- Home and Nutrition care support workers
- Healthcare support service worker
- Health outreach worker
Why choose us?
Qualified Assessor, as the best care manager trainers, we offer the Online iCQ Level 2 in Understanding Nutrition and Health (RQF) courses. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specializing in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 iCQ training.
|Understanding eating disorders||K/617/1757||2||10||1||Mandatory|
|Principles of healthy eating||K/617/1760||2||38||5||Mandatory|
|The principles of weight management||M/617/1758||2||14||2||Mandatory|
|Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet||M/617/1761||2||25||3||Mandatory|
|The principles of food safety in the home environment||T/617/1759||2||10||1||Mandatory|
|Consider nutritional needs of a variety of individuals||T/617/1762||2||35||4||Mandatory|